Cindy’s Canine Companions Calming Oil
After years of grooming pets in my salon, I have found that many pets suffer from anxiety due to separations from owners, dealing with loud noises, fear of people and new places. I have had wonderful success with the use of essential oils in my shop to help calm dogs dealing with these issues and more. It is my hope that you will see the wonderful difference the calming blend will make. The calming effect will range from taking the edge off, to the dog taking a nap. I use only 100% therapeutic quality essential oils that are tested and have no additives.
- Almond Oil and Macadamia Nut Oil
- Orange Oil: Calming, sedative, anti-inflammatory.
- Patchouly Oil: Soothing to digestion, reducing anxiety.
- Ylang Ylang: Balance, enhancing relationships, calming and may help with anger and self-esteem.
- Tansy: Anti-inflammatory, reduces pain, relieves itching, sedating to the nerves.
- Neroli: A natural tranquilizer. Successful in treating depression, anxiety and stress. Clarity
- Apply 1-3 drops on pad of nose or apply a drop to your hands and rub together than place hands around the dog’s muzzle, you can also apply to dog’s paw pads. A little bit goes a long way.
For People Use:
- Apply to pillow at night for a more restful sleep.
- Add to massage oil for a relaxing massage.
- Add a drop to your hands and inhale.
- Use in a diffuser.
Comes in a 15ml bottle.
We sell the oils to groomers, pet owners, and individuals. For pricing and sales, please email me or call me at 717-933-1333.
Disclaimer: Information provided is not designed to prescribe or diagnose and illness or injury. ALWAYS consult a veterinarian, medical doctor. Keep all products away from children and pets. As with any nature products, they can be toxic if misused. I will not be responsible for misuse of this or any other products. Do not ingest. Does contain nuts.